ZIP 2.07% $2.13 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-6896

1. 4,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932
    I agree in part with what your saying but the point is if the basic essentials of life account for almost the entire family budget whatever is left over will be spent on travel.

If a millennials budget is stretched and they don't have the money this week they are not going to have it in 2 4 or 6 weeks

Credit cards have been with us for generations and most things are cyclical and while BNPL was a temporary blip I note MasterCard and Visa making all time highs while BNPL is going the other way.

The market is telling you that consumers will be deferring payments over longer periods than four to six weeks just to meet general living expenses

Financials are all moving higher as they prosper in a higher interest rate environment.

if you don't want to listen to the markt that's your perogstive and you may be correct but I think BNPL is a one way bet and it's not up

The below link is spruiking gold which I am not totally on agreement with but the underlying data is valuable

Here is a better article explains inflationary pressures

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.13
Change
-0.045(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $2.826B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.20 $2.22 $2.12 $18.48M 8.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 181540 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.13 112478 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.