ZIP 2.67% $2.92 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-6971

1. 5,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    @samsaratrade

IMO and not advice

You asked me a genuine question, been following me for while and read my prev post.

The prev post gave you a general idea ... my current trade win % is well above 50% e.g. swings around 80% wins ... it comes with education and exposure to the market ... I cannot give you all the info through a post, it is something you need to internalise and make your own.

If you are serious about this the 1st course = Live Traders (which will teach you patterns) and 2) course search for trader dale (which will teach you the ins and outs of insto investment and volume profiling, Swiss based) which is a must.

I have no affiliation/vested interest with any of these recommended options ... these are courses that changed/opened my eyes to trading in a very short space of time.

Take it easy when you start e.g. demo environment ... I am happy with wit IG = great and stable interface, allowing you to trade across the globe commodities, indexes, crypto, stocks, etc. any time of the day -> if going the CFD route, make sure you UNDERSTAND CFD's before you go live and ALWAYS have a stop in place and take it on the chin -> never play more than you are willing to lose & expect to lose more than you win in the beginning
    Last edited by EugeneB: 14/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.