ZIP 4.26% $1.74 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-6974

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Just a reminder - a snippet from the half year call:

"Half year '21 was our biggest result yet and it is providing strong momentum into the second half. And I think we're going into it with really strong tailwinds. We've got a great head start in the buy now, pay later space and a global footprint, ready to take charge. The flight to online, which we saw accelerate last year as a result of the pandemic, we really believe, is here to stay. The aversion to the credit card is continuing at pace. It's happened significantly over here in Australia. We're seeing these trends globally. And we would argue that increased competition is increasing retail awareness, which actually is a huge net positive for us given our footprint globally. And of course, we are competing against the really slow banks. So I think we're in a really, really good place as long as we keep innovating and moving at Zip speed. The U.S. acquisition was clearly transformational to Zip. And as we have global momentum, there is going to be a huge focus in the U.S., "

"...There'll be a big focus on global sales. We have a great pipeline. We're in discussion with a lot of great names. And our ability to offer, not just Australia, but the U.S., U.K., and other regions is increasingly favorable for these retailers, and we look forward to announcing some names -- more names over the coming period...."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
-0.078(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.999B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.83 $1.74 $14.33M 8.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 465088 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 81383 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.