ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

Your charts are nauseating can you do us all a favour and...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Your charts are nauseating can you do us all a favour and consider a technical analysis course? no banter but it really does give a sense of vertigo when you post a chart with random lines that does not represent anything and utilise it to justify your argument. You're not contributing anything to this forum other than straight up lies which by the looks of your previous posts is your speciality. By the way those 3 other accounts you use to give yourself a thumbs up with is basically like patting your own back.

if anyone opens the z1p graph you can clearly see that we're sitting on a decent support at around 800-820 the last time we saw this price range was towards the start of April and before that the start of February. If she does break below 800 our next support is around 745-770 which is a strong support. In my opinion we should be seeing an announcement before then regarding the 400m notes my guess is an acquisition in South East Asia since it's been mentioned more times than anything else. This is not to say they haven't been doing alot behind the scenes regarding a listing in USA and entering cryptos. Responding to down rampers here is like wrestling pigs in mud you realise they love it more than anything else. I hope for all to see green days ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.