ZIP 5.76% $1.75 zip co limited..

Precisely Alphax, and by that I mean the market opportunity from...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Precisely Alphax, and by that I mean the market opportunity from which the ZIP SP should follow

Today from a report:

. A Bank of America report predicted that the global buy now, pay later space could annually process between $650 billion and $1 trillion by 2025, which is roughly 10 to 15 times the current market. PayPal launched a Pay in 4 option last fall, and banks and credit card companies are also eyeing the space.

That hasn't changed between last year Mar and now in which time prices have doubled to Feb and now halved in 2 mths .... the only thing that has changed is sentiment (based somewhat albeit on talk of inflation etc) so, whilst we are seeing revaluations on BNPL companies that realistically haven't been able to be fundamentally valued, that market and opportunity for the winning companies has not gone away.

The other aspect to ZIP's success falls within another analyst comment I read in the past day and just reconfirm what LT holders already know, being that given the number of competitors in the BNPL space the winning formula for ZIP is optionality and diversification of services (BNPL, trade, crypto)

Larry keeps on saying it.. ZIP to become consumers first choice for every service every day

As I said in a prior post, I am sure we don't yet know what the true value of any BNPL player is as yet, but I have not and will not be selling a single share either because it ain't $6.... ($60 maybe .. we will find out in good time)

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.095(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.966B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.77 $1.63 $30.65M 17.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 93688 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 5157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.