ZIP 1.59% $1.24 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-10516

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Listen everyone, these are the people you are dealing with here:

EugeneB

The guy who asked for a challenge for him to prove his TA abilities but backed out once he figured the challenge left too little room for error. He's still yet to offer up one single prediction in advance to me, yet sends me posts when one of his many past predictions come true. Too bad he's that guy who gives many predictions and says "we'll see how this plays out", and therefore covers himself for ever eventuality haha.

Goodfella58

The guy who droned on and on about Bitcoin causing a NASDAQ crash due to highly leveraged retail investors needing capital from their equity market investments in order to cover their margin calls for crypto. Meanwhile I gave a good analysis to say the absolute maximum impact crypto could have on global equity markets was about a 2% ... Bitcoin crashed over 50% and guess what... no reaction from the equity markets whatsoever.

He also predicts a global market meltdown based on some 100 year market cycle thing. That in itself should prove some level of insanity to you all.

AJ7

The guy who claimed the only cure to inflation was to raise the interest rates haha. He had no idea about the ability of economic recovery to bring it into line. He seemingly wasn't even aware of what supply and demand was altogether. He just saw the cash infusion and his brain broke I think. TimTamTom can back me up in saying AJ7's analysis of inflation, about a month ago, was incorrect.

So you guys can choose to believe the opinions of these people if you like. However, they've all got pretty poor track records and it seems like they grasp at straws when trying to comprehend what's going on. IMO they all put too much emphasis on insto manipulation. I'm certainly no expert on how instos operate, but they sure as shit aren't either haha.

It's as though these 3 escaped from Bitcoin's Reddit forum and migrated here because of Zip's "meme stock" status.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.020(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.21 $9.007M 7.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 395766 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.26 $1.28 $1.21 1609549
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.