ZIP 3.05% $1.27 zip co limited..

ok ladsoff to the races we go today with bulls hoping to run...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    ok lads

off to the races we go today with bulls hoping to run straight out the gates..

ahead on the field, there seems to be some bears who look like they're stuck in (what I think is) mud, and without a clue which way to go... not sure why there's bears around here...

be careful at 8.00 mark as there's a descending (what looks to be a funny shaped) triangle, which looks to be leading towards the flag pole finish but not before shooting straight into a pearl necklace or diamond pendant which lands right around the neck and shoulders....

it's Friday after all so the punters are hitting the booze heavy and some of our more weaker hand jockeys will no doubt find the rocky ground too hard to hold on... the stock (fun) police are out in force, and will no doubt be looking to slow the party towards late afternoon.

there is however, still a large number of diamond hand jockeys out there who will hold long enough to see a green finish.

but just be careful of the gap at 7.73 which most of our diamond hand jockeys would jump with glee, but I doubt we will see the gap today, as many of us will be too drunk to know how to find it.

watch out for the short jockeys, as they tend to have their own agendas, borrowing others horses, bouncing into others in the field, and just trying to disrupt the run.... but don't worry

enjoy the race as no doubt steams ahead onto a green finish

all in all another race today finishing somewhere between $8-$10.
    Last edited by AlphaX: 30/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
-0.040(3.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.32 $1.26 $6.973M 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 87782 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 50296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.27
  Change
-0.040 ( 2.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.29 $1.32 $1.26 1921880
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.