FML 3.13% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

chart, page-30

1. 624 Posts.
    Someone talked about an itchy finger a weeks or so ago and I think my strategy of trading a small parcel to keep me in the game and realise some profits (whilst holding my larger parcel) is ok to an extent but I can't help thinking that the biggest leg up for goldies might be missed by some who take profits too early. Lots of what I'm reading now talks about/reminds me of Jessie Livermore's "sit and wait" theory and how many smart traders miss the biggest legs because they haven't the patience. I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about.

You may be right, Mega... Instant gratification of a few Ks or mega gratification to those who wait.

The other thing that keeps popping into my head is the prediction of a major gold bull run in the next few months followed by a "relatively" major retrace that shakes the weakest out of the trees, followed by the REALLY big run that many holding physical and Gold now stocks might miss...

This static action in small cap goldie SPs, while gold rises, tends to make you re-evaluate/question decisions. Maybe, knowing the FML fundamentals, we should just "sit and wait".

Cheers,

C12

PS: Thinking of getting back in yet, Vulture?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.