MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

chart, page-9

1. 1,099 Posts.
    quite simply 2010 will be the best year in the coys history as far as achievements go.

i speak of OPR becoming a reality for those who dont know oakajee port has been touted for three decades as an alternative to the congested and shallower harbour at Geraldton.

the rail corridor thru the mid west when it is ann i suspect will blow the lid of many start up projects sp

the crucial thing with ore is getting it to port and selling it.

oakajee will open many doors to many companies from fe to uranium the mid west is rich in resource with both.

OPR will provide that opourtunity for coys to flourish

MMX thru its jv with mitshibishi will be the owners of a port and rail buisness that will be raking in the roylatys for multi decades.

the synergys of sinosteel operator of midwest and stake holder in MMX would suggest a stronger chinese influence is on the cards in the next few years as they seek to protect thier vast mid west intrests

all news in 2010 in my eyes is positive once a trivial matter is dealt with in febuary will see MMX SP soar

its not rocket science here MMX are a year away from some very big things in its history OPR will be a coy maker

im very bullish MMX in 2010 price target 4 dollars would be achievable imo

captain hoohoo

team leader mmx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.