WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

IMO if it wasn't for the capital raising and the price, then the...

1. 104 Posts.
    IMO if it wasn't for the capital raising and the price, then the article should have sent the SP a lot higher than it did - in comparison to the other jumps this year from the speculator's picks. Unfortunately, the timing was bad... I would hazard a guess that if the article came first, then the price in the raising would be a lot more, and the options wouldn't be 1c to exercise.

However, that is with the benefit of hindsight that management didn't have.

In the meantime, I don't think the sophisticated shareholders know what they're getting yet, so they can't sell. IMO they are hoping the SP stays over 1.9c (very likely) until they can get their shares. I suspect it will be heavily oversubscribed because of the extremely low price. Still, sophisticated doesn't mean intelligent, it might still go to 1.9c IMO.

One thing I don't think anyone has picked up from the article is that the author mentions that he bought in order to get in on the raising. IMO that is either his mistaken belief that it is a normal SPP with $15k ability or just a rubbish remark. That is because he only bought 200k shares.. which entitles him to a maximum of around 20k shares and 10k options - which is very small indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.