NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Proactive i agree with the games being played theory. There have...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Proactive i agree with the games being played theory. There have definitely been some engineered closing prices as of late to keep the end of the day share price gains down. Players are accumulating atm and with good reason!

As far as the theory for the SP hitting 3c not 4c well if it does hit 3c it won't be for long.

With regards to the overall market; since the 16th of Novemeber the DOW and the S&P have been consolodating. This was due to the bottoming of a cycle and no decent low was formed from this bottoming which indicates the strength in the previous move up before the 16th. The cycle only brought about of low of about 1085 in the S&P and this movement last night and probable follow through tonight along with some movement in the dollar will possibly retest that low (i don't think it will get there) and provide a great opportunity to top up before another move up in the overall markets and very strong surge in NWE!

This is all imo of course and i will cop it sweet if my overall market predictions are way out of whack. The consolidation for that last 2 weeks will hopefully provide the power for another advance up. NWE is primed to reap the rewards of such an advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.