NOD 0.00% 0.0¢ nomad building solutions limited

chart, page-15

1. 5,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    When stock dropped it always get my attention but I dont buy most of them I'm very careful and selective in what I buy and I make sure I select winners more than losers.

I am an investor not a trader I buy for
    what the company will be worth 5-10 years from now.
    and I do hold it that long so if I lose sleep over it
    I wont touch it :-)

Right now I dont have a view on NOD because I'm still researching, reading through their annual reports doing the boring stuff ..try to pick out their flaws and weather it can recover from here...I'm in no hurry to get this stock or at all.

So far I don't see much improvement in NOD until management need to go. They just shuffle chair with senior management.
    and something that I don't like about this company is their margin and cash flow is in a decline trend as well as Return on Equity and Capital. These are keys figure to me
    and they dont stack up too good..That tell me something about the nature of their business

A. They cant compete against their rival and has to drop margin.

B. Cant control their cost.

C. Dont have the expertise know how to get the job done right the first time or quicker.

That is all for now, there are some very attractive stocks that I want to devote more time to it than nod.

I could be wrong and I'm not perfect but I rather not buy stuff I'm not 100% sure and put my capital at risk.

remember the rule a 50% decline = 100% gain that put you in perspective in how hard it is to regain capital once you lose it :-) Uncle Walter Schloss, Uncle Warren Buffett and Uncle Charlie Mungers do well because the priority to protect capital is high

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.