NOD 0.00% 0.0¢ nomad building solutions limited

chart, page-21

1. 5,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    No more post for me and I don't want to get into arguments
    you have establish your reasoning to buy :-)

I give you some example of cheap stocks

ABC Learning used to trades at $8 bucks went down to $2 that must be cheap, went down to 50 cents that even cheaper....people come up with reasons like there isn't enough childcare place.... :-) it got my attention I look at their book, I said see ya not in this life time... couple weeks later it went to corporate grave yards

Babcock and Brown used to trades at $20 must be cheap when trades for cents, I again look at their books, I couldn't understand half of what's written in there I said see ya too.

I'm not saying NOD will go down that path but each has to establish their own reasonings and good luck and I am happy for you if you make quick bucks in NOD :-)

I'm an investors not a traders I'm concern the long term viability of the business not 30 cents today 60 cents next year and all is good.

and you are right comparing between stocks is probability flaws but my point is not about comparing stocks but the qualities that exist in these stocks that one should look for in ALL stocks.

I have these as a guide and it never fault me once these companies pass all these test.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.