SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

hey mmq1 - which DOW were you watching? the NASDAQ closed in the...

1. 801 Posts.
    hey mmq1 - which DOW were you watching? the NASDAQ closed in the green which is what i needed to see to be a bit more bullish on next week. . ..

i think SSN will open strong on Monday because the AMEX price rose steadily and strong. we have two trading days before the next AMEX trading of SSN.

it will be a very interesting monday and tuesday. i wonder if we will have a break upwards.

what i find interesting is that we have the 100% owned SSN RIPSAW which will be spudded in the next week as well. . . . .expect some moves just due to that as well. here is the bit from SSN in case you had not noticed it:

RIPSAW #1 (SSN 100%)
    The Ripsaw prospect is located in Grimes County, Texas and will be evaluated by a 5,100 feet test
    of an amplitude anomaly that has similar qualities to that which has proven to be productive in
    offsetting wells.
    The spud of Ripsaw has been delayed by approximately three weeks due to the requirement to
    construct a longer access road that originally envisaged. Samson has however entered into a turn
    key drilling contract and expects drilling operations to commence mid to late February.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.