SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

People are expecting way too much here. Im a holder but unlike a...

1. 407 Posts.
    People are expecting way too much here. Im a holder but unlike a lot of folks here on hot copper I dont expect this stock to race to the moon. Im in for the medium to long term and am very comfortable with it. Compared to most small oilers this one outshines them by far.

Remember the world economy is in tatters, countries burdened with debt, umemployment at levels not seen since the great depression.I agree its the MACRO factors here that are holding this one back.No rocket science here. Even when this land sale is confirmed I dont expect a sharp rise in SP. The SP has not factored in the land sale, correct, but it wont even after it because the world economy is a mess. A lot of good stocks are trading well below what the should be. Equities are not the place to be....the property market is in bad shape, I could go on and on. I get sick of people who buy a stock and expect it to go ballistic straight way, so typical of HC!I see it time and time again, and then they whinge if their get rich stock falls away.......people need to get to reality.

SSN look the goods for me, just have a look at CVN it sooo reminds me of that CO.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.