PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

chart?, page-7

1. 32 Posts.
    Madmacs to be honest I am a swing trader and sometimes my hold-time varies between 3 days and up to 3 months so call me what you want but riding the spikes is extremely risky and stressful if you're using the majority of your measly capital! You've done the right thing mate.

The reason is because when you're looking for a quick buck, you are also looking to stop your loss before you see a crash. Some people who have not been practicing good stop-loss limits have actually been rewarded in the past week. I will feel more satisfied about this when the Bear come out of the cave.

Try buying at 18c and then watching it go down to 16.5c...selling emergency at 17c.... but then watching it go back up to 18.5c at close and sky rocket to 21c the next day!

I guess that's the market anyway but thanks for the chart. To be honest I've looked at a few other successful mining company charts and none of them are pin-perfect. They had many occasions where they would sometimes go from 30c to $1.00... dropping back down to 50c... then going back up... and even going back down to 15c... but ending up at $2.00 a year or two later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.