MXR 0.00% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

chart, page-5

1. 15,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    vas

just another thing...

i had posted charts on at least 3 other threads during september that had "synchronized" symmetrical triangles and other parallel intersects or speed angles on them. if you included other forms of backtesting, i had alot of charts that all seemed to point to the week 21-28sept as being pivotal.

then i read elsewhere (XJO thread) alot of talk about 21-23sept as a "turn date", or of astrological significance etc

i try and use basic geometry as my weapon, but am always interested in the views of other forms of analysis. IMO, every voice has something to offer

since then, nearly ALL stocks and commodities have pretty much rallied. check out where the latest MXR uptrend begins.
    the message for me is simple.

run with the market. if it looks like its ready to turn up, get set and go. if it looks ready to turn down, get out.

in order to minimize risk, i try and stick with stocks trading at low market caps.

FWIW, some stocks seem to have already hit resistance walls or flown too high, and are cooling off. others, like MXR, are still a long way off, and are therefore still attractive to anyone looking for cheap tickets on the joyride.

i don't see any signs of weakness yet. all i say was a gap being filled.

today will be telling, i spose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $9.625K 331.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 387285 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 27674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.