VYS 2.30% 44.5¢ vysarn limited

Personally I have been buying @ 90c for some time snapping up...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Personally I have been buying @ 90c for some time snapping up the nervous sellers bit by bit... I simply cannot believe that some are actually taking the shorters bait. I have choosen not to read most posts as most are foolish, nervous and based on no facts...Or simply the shorters.

I am unsure why most simply do not put many downrampers on ignore... they have no knowledge and offer no facts. They simply wish to prey on the nervous to strengthen their short position. Soon the shorters will be gone when info RE: Many upside ANNs comes. They will never dare be in this stock come Jan... far too much upside. They only have a chance for a few more working days IMO. Yet one update from the guys will blow them away.

Council will have no issue to approve in Jan and the upgrade will be complete 3 weeks after the approval. Ben is very confident in this timeframe and all the necessary work has been prepared. Ben states no money is being lost due to the delay, as the Alcoa landfill is simply cash in the bank ready for collection. Then we will collect as fast as possible 24\7.

Once again mis-information is being touted over council approval- there is no Native title issue... this thread has really become laughable from a couple of shorters and response does seem to be from the nervous. As such they continue to bait you into seeing if you will sell your shares.

Before you do remember;

1) Income from Plant 1 is greatly exceeding expectation... 500-600k will be current SP now. Giving no value to any other upside.

2) Jan probable for Council approval and completion of upgrade to start cashing in on the HUGE Alcoa stock pile that has been building up.

3) Ben heads to US on 2nd Jan and more news will come on updates from SSC FE Study and deal... plus Alcoa Worldwide deal.

4) Upside to Plant 1 is probable and an ANN imminent in Jan-Feb IMO.

5) Current MC prices Plant 1 far less than half the value (40c) IMO... so we have x3 upside from this local income alone. OS Expansion only given 50c upside IMO... naturally this is a tiny fraction of the true worth. One JV Alcoa mention and this portion of the SP will multi bag straight away.

6) Quarterly report will show the serious upside in production revenue. There are 3 avenue streams that investors have seemed to forgot about...

7) Director just purchased good number at near $1.1- insider sentiment HIGH. Now some people are selling for a loss when priced 20% below what the Director paid 3 weeks ago.

NOW the downside...

What can the downside be when we are greatly exceeding operational expectations NOW. 10-20c if we have some serious delays then we priced well under current income?

Some real serious delays would need to happen to price the SP below current income.

Risk reward wise who actually knows a Coy priced only at current income value with HUGE and likely potential for a MEGA Bagger.

Pls show me one stock I have not found that has better potential Risk reward wise than MHM.

I have talked to several people and we will keep buying shares in dips, till the council news, completion news, OS updates, Alcoa, SSC, etc, etc all hits us like a ton of bricks in the ST. Amazing how a couple of weeks can scare so many people- yet I guess that is the market.

Talk of 60c is foolish and I would sell my house to buy up at that level with the current income coming in...LOL. Keep downramping yet unsure who is foolish enough to listen.

Do your own research before selling such valuable stock would be my suggestion.

IMO- DYOR

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.010(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $183.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.5¢ $9.019K 20.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11235 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 20851 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.