VYS 1.56% 31.5¢ vysarn limited

Maybe a couple of large shareholders wanted some seed capital...

1. 13,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Maybe a couple of large shareholders wanted some seed capital for something else. Add to that a few stop lossess being triggered, some shorting, some panic by higher buyers, a lack of promised news re. heritage issues and a reluctance by buyers to step in above the gap at 89 and here we are. The thing is, given the board has intimated(according to Jayinaussies post) that Alcoa don't give a toss about the evap. ponds we could well get an announcement tomorrow morning, (remember, no-one saw the SSC one coming) - this board doesn't telecast, though I personally thought Frank buying amongst the carnage was something that shouldn't be ignored. So we now have the classic 'water slopping around in a bath scenario with toy boats getting upended.' Someone had their fun but this thing can go just as mad the other way. I doubt long term holders have lost much sleep, it's really just battening down the hatches until the storm passess and maybe grabbing some salvage rights along the way. Had a nice trade Friday, reckon I'll have some more. IMO.DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $131.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ $13.83K 43.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9438 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.