1MC 0.00% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

TH, i agree that it is surprising that a deal has not been done...

1. 496 Posts.
    TH, i agree that it is surprising that a deal has not been done on a coal project. I have actually been thinking about it lately, and here are a few of my random thoughts on the matter:

- i would have thought their expertise would have been highly sought after. I know people in the coal industry, and the skills of these guys are thought of very highly. Surely if a owner of a Indonesian coal area was looking for a JV partner to develop their mine, the skills of these guys would be a good selling point, and would give them an edge.

- I hope they are not rejecting decent coal projects in search of a sensational one. sometimes you can spend your whole career looking for the perfect one, only to never find it.

- From what i have heard, these Indonesians are extremely difficult to tie down on a deal. I dare say this is causing some of the slowness of this entire process.

However, afte all of this. I get the feeling that this year will be the year.You can tell they are starting to get serious about it, and they realise that patience will start to run thin shortly.

What are your thoughts on it TH?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.