GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

ok, this has taken forever and I see the resultion is no good....

1. 1,937 Posts.
    ok, this has taken forever and I see the resultion is no good. my first attempt at a video -

POG in USD - daily
    for those who don;t read tea leaves, here's my current position on the gold chart in video form.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG_9edSmBGs

no sound either since I don't have a mike.

basically the way I see it, upwards trend held at $1310, it might fail this line on weakness (red lines)

$1250 is the 61.8% projection of the 2008 high of $1033. The fact that it has broken above both the 161.8 and 200% projections bids well in my book to remain bullish.

Since fundamentally nothing has changed since prior to GFC, and in fact things have only cemented for the worse of currencies (pick one any one).

Using even a moderate asset rate from the 1976 POG low of $120 and you have a matching low of $1200 in 2011 sometime.

All this adds up to a reasonable level of support for POG if one assumes the price fixing has seen its better days.

currently a break below $1310 confirmed by less than $1290 would signal something bad for the POG. important levels for gold to rise above (eod close and hold) are $1355 and $1369.

trend is still very much upwards otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.