CXN 0.00% 0.9¢ connxion limited

Yes, agreed that the share price seems seriously undervalued...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes, agreed that the share price seems seriously undervalued based on recent current revenue. In my experience, for the market to revalue however, the company will need more than a few quarters of higher revenue. The market will be looking for confirmation of the higher revenue over a period of time. And allthough the company has a great model of ongoing subscription revenue, there also may be fears that some of the existing clients may roll out. Also I do reckon that the timing of entry into China, at a time when many are questioning the bubble possibilities in real estate and banking over there, is unfortunate. Some discounting possible there also.

That said, generally though, when I look at the company, I see increasing and ongoing revenue, bolstered by the reliability of long term contracts (hence locked in revenue) with clients. When you compare this to a sales based business, where sales can just suddenly dry up, it is a great model. I would expect a serious revaluation over the next year or so, given the enormous increase in revenue, especially if they can convert this increase into a large bottom line NPAT increase. I do look forward to their half, and then full year announcements. Personally, I'm very happy to hold this stock, and see the possibility of enormous upside.

One last thing, it always amazes me when people speculate on share price movements or ceilings being caused by market manipulation. There is a large financial risk with market manipulation, in either propping up a price, or limiting price growth. A player can seriously lose a large amount of money when the large volume of others buyers and sellers overwhelm their intentions. It *may* be possible in smaller stocks with lower trading value and volume, but it just does not seem worth the financial outlay and risk to me. Generally I think this speculation is more based in frustration, lack of information, and conspiracy theories, than real possibility. It just seems unlikely to me except in very limited and specific circumstances, for very short periods of time. Mostly share price movements are simply based on a large volume of unknown people, who have largely differing views and circumstances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.