VYS 3.85% 37.5¢ vysarn limited

chart, page-147

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Just for the record and to save time for the newbies here on the MHM board, Good Oil first mooted a fall to .60 cents for MHM well before December 2010.

On 16/12/2010 G.O. said.... "Trending perfectly imo. Broker support (Props) gone , hope to cover by Christmas circa 60c. DYOR"

He has talked (Props) for over 3 months...LOL

On 16/12/2010 he also said this .... "Should be plenty at that level furniture. I can see another placement circa 50c to get the brokers re-set prior to what could be a run up from mid next year if things go to plan? Currently 'the plan' is abot 12months behind by most objective accounts here , hence the obvious and entirely predictable SP collapse. DYOR"

On 17/01/2011 he still doesn't waver. If one sticks to the same old story, eventually, one might just get it right......
    "60c gap next? Good Luck - DYOR"

It is obvious that Good Oil wants an each way bet as the months pass him bye without seeing anywhere near his predicted .60 cents. He now continuously repeats in his posts "I might have this wrong"....or words very similar but then goes on posting with much authority on MHM.

On 9/02/2011 .........Good Oil said "ACB , with respect I researched this in some depth before shorting. The signals I look for may be very different to what you look for 'going long'. So far all is going in the direction I anticipated , albeit slower than I had expected.
    As I have said numerous times , may have this very wrong , lets see. DYOR"

Good Oil doesn't deserve any reply to his tired old self repeating and baiting posts. The majority of his posts are worded in such a way that he receives all the info he wants through the efforts of others.

Simply just IGNORE him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $67.31K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40843 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 149826 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.