VYS 3.85% 37.5¢ vysarn limited

chart, page-152

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    "unless I could break the confidence of a few neuby holders with scary tales of institutions fleeing a few minutes after they invested would I? "

in the end caketin - its why it doesn't really matter - the chart tells the tale well enough, as does the spread of holders. Just not enough short termers with short timetables to do much of anything with this stock. Panic stations today (like the last three?...surely THIS time the sky is falling Chicken little? lol) .....lacked the volume to go anywhere. The stock is held mostly and tightly by long termers - we don't have the ability to move ourselves up in price (we are already loaded) but at the same time we make up so much of the register that the downward moves are just as lacklustre. Same set up at 20c where despite our absolute conviction and endless debate, we could do nothing but hold coz we knew it was worth much more.

All this mullarky is on a chart thread so better actually mention a chart....this is why the triangle pattern at the top of a sharp move is bullish and why we now call it a flag or pennant. Look it up ....unless something drastically changes we are all just waiting for new investors to arrive which leads in only one direction....:-)

WE even have a little gap above now, close to the bottom of the triangle, holding despite a market panic day....indicators crossing up from oversold....entries don't get much sweeter......MHM your pennant....flag....triangle on a bean pole....
    Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $67.31K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40843 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 149826 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.