CND 3.23% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

Its hard to know what else we could want in a stock before the...

1. 643 Posts.
    Its hard to know what else we could want in a stock before the curtain is pulled back to reveal the prize. There is not much more you could have by way of evidence indicating a possible multi-bagger without it having first pushed the price out of reach.

And when the curtain is pulled back, and it IS a prize, it will be too late to make that real 'killing'.

So the risk is, as according to the Ryder report regarding the unconventional resource, is not that the resource is there or not, but if it can be economically extracted.

The situation is that this the resources report notes that this is high risk because of the limited testing of the area but on what they have examined they feel it bears strong similarity to the Bakken of which they have experience.

So there you have it - the "possibility" of 4.7bn economic barrels of oil ands more on examination of the remainder of the leases which would probably lead to a sp well over $2; OR a drawn out big fat Zero. ie lots of oil shows but nothing that can be taken advantage of.

All the available data is there, I have posted extra data previously from the NT.

So it is up to each to decide how much risk they can afford, are willing to take and if they are willing to lose all their investment which is also an eventual possibility.

We all know if you are late to the party you miss out on the biggest gain, or that if you are early and there is nothing there...

All the more reason for everyone to DYO research.

Personally I am looking to add to my position on any further dips below 1.7 between now and drilling results.

But this represents money I can afford to risk and accept it all could go nowhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $61.53K 1.858M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5433 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 300000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.