VYS 5.91% 49.3¢ vysarn limited

chart, page-3

1. 864 Posts.
    It's interesting, as a non chartist, reading chart debates.

To me, simple observation says it's tracking sideways. The most recent breakout was down after the Japan earthquake, but it recovered so strongly that it can barely count and really was pretty encouraging. It definitely showed that in normal trading situations, there is huge buying enthusiasm when it gets in to the 88 to 90c range.

To fall below that will need bad or extended lack of news, or market turmoil. It has clearly demonstrated that a rapid sell off below the high 80c is very unlikely to happen because of technicals.

On the other hand, it's having huge trouble getting past and holding, beyond $1.02 or $1.03 and doesn't seem to have broken out to me. I think that for the holders of the stock the update was great and showed that things are moving rapidly towards critical milestones, but for non holders who don't know the dollar values of the upcoming milestones, it didn't mean much.

Still, closing over $1 was better than not, we'll see if the impending plant completion motivates new buyers, next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.