IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

chart, page-9

1. 52 Posts.
    "We started buying this share in 2002 I think it was when it was around 50c-60c. We heard about it from a friend of a friend (sort of) who worked for the company and she said then that this would be a ground breaking therapy with much upside. We have kept the faith all this time whilst trading it both up and down all the time putting profits back into shares"
    As a n008 I can only aspire to your level of discipline and faith in what you are doing, Minter.
    I pretty much just fell over biotechs and I simply love them. I can feel so good about what they do. I don't have to think about how they are making someone's life somewhere a complete misery whilst I gain. There's no bad karma lurking to bite me on the arse, in fact the complete opposite. I don't know if there is any such thing as karmic trading but what I do know is that the best thing I've ever done with money was get my ESS shares from a certain poker machine maker (now EX-employer) out of my life and invest in the likes of PRR. It's been nothing but up since there.
    Bought PRR at .23 and bought more today at .30 cos there seems every reason to believe that will look cheap quite soon.
    Thanks to all who share on HC, I am learning so much.

Holding PRR VLA UNS PBT NWT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.