CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

I beleive a few broking houses got a look in, appears you...

1. 18,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    I beleive a few broking houses got a look in, appears you weren't a client of those firms ?

I think the money was raised quickly as per the ASX 4c query from earlier this week, read that and it basically explains the hurry up. They got we over double what they wanted I heard and even then scaled back a significant amount, a huge sign of confidence in my books.
    The excess funds will be used as per todays annoucement.

I have also heard that exisiting shareholders who were with the firms that did the raisings got most the stock they asked for so in a sense they did look after CBZ holders. Obviously not every SI from every house would have the oppurtunity.

I also hope thye dont sell XTOll too cheaply, the directors have placed a number of years into the co and have plenty of $1 options, I suspect they want as high as a return as possible.
    Considering what these directors would have been paid at Pfizer and Novo Nordisk etc aswell as other positions you would think they would be targeting quite a good share price before they agreed to a takeover. Especially considering the potential in other markets as you alluded to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.