BMN 0.80% $3.71 bannerman energy ltd

I'm not stressed as I am out for the time being. I agree there...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    I'm not stressed as I am out for the time being.

I agree there cant be too much more of a sell down in cents per share terms as we're running out of cents ;) Percentage wise there is always a long way to go.

I may well get back in at some stage, but it feels like there is a bit more pain yet to come. Chart and depth shows no sign of turning, nor does the sector, and nor does the broader market.

Completely agree regarding the stuffing around with JVs and ML's etc. I cannot recally how many conversations I have had pushing them to get **any** kind of in principle / MOU / partial offtake / stakeholding. Also I must have had about 5 conversations since fukushima encouraging some demonstation of leadership or commitment from the company. All effectively for naught in the short term as noone will be jumping on board now, and nor would we want them to at these prices.

The one good thing to come of it is that all of those performance shares/options that were priced rediculously low, are now worthless. That penalty is well deserved for the lack of performance in the last 2 years.

I also agree that BMN will probably be back, the question is when will we find the price floor, where will that be and when will it start to bounce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.71
Change
-0.030(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.72 $3.83 $3.71 $2.398M 642.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32245 $3.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.