BMN 3.65% $2.84 bannerman energy ltd

chart, page-14

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lol cheers NS- yeah they were at 8.7 a week ago stating they were better than everyone else and wouldn't be falling, and I didnt even put the slipper in... just spoke with a touch of reality and was binned for a week.. too funny, they are protective bunch of rampers that's for sure - all welcome to speak as long as it is positive...:)

BMN as all across the sector bar one that I know of has come off significantly.. PEN and the other being UNX are still to drop below Japan lows.. and if truth be told, that is due to some cracking news... ours still to come.

as I said to BB - Management deserves to be where they are now as they have not closed a deal in 18 mths... as we know, it is all suposedly happening in Q3/4 - If this happens, I have every belief this will spring back up on the next sector run which will probably be in Q4 and we will go through $1.00 where I will be pressing the sell button.

My point to the peanut cheer leader on PEN that sin binned me - with PEN at 8.5c and BMN at 25c - there is more upside in BMN and with a bit of luck I will get to go remind the gibberer at the end of the yr... If they go to 5's we would be closer to even stevens from here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.