ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

chart, page-2

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Very informative post about the weekly indicators !
    Thank you.

I find it worthwhile noting that price could have indeed been positive if it wouldn't have been for the T3 traders exiting. That though only explains part of the Friday story, as I see it.

The urgency with which the stock rose in the 2 days prior to Friday has tempted me to predict a further rise on Friday, even though provocatively opposing common sense at that moment.

Several points lead me to such an assessment and I maintain my view that this stock is about to move aggressively upwards, which is in general consensus with your chart analysis.

As mentioned above, the speed of the uptick this week, the volume we had and, in particular, the arrival of bots and instos trading let me anticipate unpredictable rises in the short term ( day traders would have on Friday stacked the buy side in order to lure buyers in so they can sell into it, that clearly did not eventuate ).
    The fact that sell side was cleared just prior to the end of the session to have very little shares on offer up to 8.8 cents, which was our high point in the rally, could indicate that share is ready to snap back up to retest that high.
    The after hours trading activity showed clearly the attempts to push price lower through your already mentioned support of 7.8 cents. That was avoided by the late arrival of buy orders at 8 cents which allowed the share to close at that level.

Due to the urgency exhibited in the buying over several days, the fact that Geoff is off to Europe shortly again and patent approval might pave the way for signatures early August, accumulators might not have the luxury to wait out several days to allows a pause in the rise before aggressively accumulating further.

Very interesting point in ADO's development as a company, as a larger company signing can have a strong, positive ripple effect for the other testing companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.138K 481.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24420 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 582019 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.