OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

re: chart-tagtash OSH strength will be tested today, POO fell $2...

1. 354 Posts.
    re: chart-tagtash OSH strength will be tested today, POO fell $2 in the US and even though this isn't much of a drop, the oil shares will obviously react down but how much will show how strong OSH really is.

Regarding FX funny thing is that I have also been in two minds about trading only forex or sticking with shares and forex. At the moment I might hold out for another few months doing both as I would like to gain at least another few months experience trading fx with real money. I have been trading fx for a year now, 8 months on a demo and 4 months on a real account which is very different as you probably know.

Trading fx has it's advantages and I like it because you can make your pips/day and then just close the platform, go play golf. Thats what I do now and am much more profitable as opposed to my early days of overtrading and not having strict money mangement. Shares are slow moving and to get the same profit out of shares takes more time, I think, so I am leaning towards fx full time with a lot more money then my current 'play money' balance.

The last two days have been whipsaw heaven, bad for the bank balance so I have my last trade going a EUR short at 1.3390. I tried a few scalps but just got stopped out so this trade is my last for the week if it doesn't go my way (stop at 1.3420) and looking for 80 pips or thereabouts. GBP was a monster short this week and made a few pips there, how did you go ?
    How long have you been trading fx and are you confident with your system to use a greater amount of cash ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.