FML 12.5% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

chart, page-41

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Hi ED

Great to see that you are beginning what i would call a spiritual journey,having taken a similar path myself.I too have steared clear of the sharemarket for a number of years.
    With experience in all things comes a level of knowing and comfort in your decisions.

For your benefit,i would say,i acknowledge the negative side in all i see,but i do not give time to negativity,it is destructive.As such it is to be avoided.
    Part of that involves accepting some are happy see a glass half full,others unhappy if its half empty.

May i suggest,you consider the reading or listening to ESTHER HICKS and if you have the courage to see your path accellerated look at the "Changing your life in 30 days".i'm sure you can obtain a PDF somewhere if you look.
    I lasted to day 4 and the accellerated pace was TOO much too fast.
    Linda Byrnes "the secret" originally started as a planned documentary series about the effect of this person on numerous other modern day GURU's i believe.
    There were royalties paid to ESTHER from the secret,i believe until she walked away from the whole enterprise,because she did not wish the disharmony the dispute was causing.DYOR

My investment philosophy is based on much the same principals.
    In the case of FML or any other company,if the management shows signs of being less than HONEST,i'm long gone.
    So i look for small things,that others MISS.
    That is what concerned me about the FML institutional raising as IT WAS NOT NEEDED for normal FML operations at the time.
    Either i was right,or everything FML was telling shareholders about operational performance was a lie.
    Given their past history,i read it as a cashing up for a DEAL.
    Now if i'd have been in a negative frame of mind,unhappy the glass was half empty,i wouldn't have picked up some cheap FML shares soon after when they slumped.

Best of luck with your journey.
    I'm a dancaholic as well and you can spot others the same miles away.Others may see what they see as seductive dancing,i see two people dancing for their OWN individual enjoyment and the other partner being no consequence as to their individual enjoyment.

DYOR+DYODD and never ever take what you see at face value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.015(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $869 6.437K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 17776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.