BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

chart, page-12

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

long term you'd expect BND to improve from here, it's a company with substantial assets and cash (though they need plenty for their projects, billions rather than millions) and I'm still looking for why BND sp fell so heavily from $2+ to 60c for no immediately obvious reason.....

curiously BND issued an announcement on the 10th Oct assuring the market that the 'Strategic Review' process had not been terminated as was rumoured (BND have issued no less than eight Strategic Review anns during the year so it's obviously an important issue) - I'm thinking that somewhere along the way there's either been a monumental stuff-up in the Review process, or offers received have simply fallen way short BND's mark with BND declining to go ahead?

I'm reading it that BND need big money partners and that's what the Strategic Review is all about. But whatever has been going on there's not much transparency about proceedings. Until I can find some reason for the decline I'm not putting my money into BND even though it appears on the surface to have a lot of promise. And I much prefer to see entrepreneurs running shows like this, rather than guys who sign themselves off with "Dr".

and before anyone comes up with the old attempt to dismiss my post with "you're only downramping so you can get in at a lower price" - it ain't so, these days you need hard information not gut feelings to play the market, and it's not coming from BND.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.