AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"Not only have you used different reference points but your fibs...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    "Not only have you used different reference points but your fibs are upside down, too.
    8.5c to 7c isn't a 61.8% retrace..."

Lexmark, I know! I have used the highest point of the accumulation phase (the high volume upthrust) as 100% and the lowest point (the high volume downthrust/spring) as 0% and then this shot off a 161.8%target of 10.75 to the upside, which I round down to the nearest price which was 10.5 and you will see that was the highest price the distribution candle touched. I then look for tests coming back to the accumulation channel for a safe reentry point.
    In this case it was 7 cents.
    Tomorrow I will be looking for confirmation in either a short low volume candle around the 7 cent mark or a stronger up bar on increasing volume.
    Works for me and it comes from a study of Wyckoff, with the exception that I am often buying at the bottom of the accumulation channel and selling on the jump across the creek and then re-entering at the test back to the accumulation channel. Sorry if my Fibs confused you. I will leave them off in future. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.