BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

chart., page-10

1. 3,290 Posts.
    piotrvip, certainly did. MACD another very positive signal. It's certainly been a profitable position for me so far. But as I posted I'll likely hold this one into January, possibly longer if it plays out the way I think it will. Charts like this coming off a major bearish pattern offering numerous bullish signals are a chartists bread & butter, or should I say cream? But remain vigilant, for this is THE MARKET (should be King Leonidas from the movie 300 saying "THIS IS SPARTA" I substitute Sparta with the market. just thought I'd explain that one as a few of you may have been missing out on the funny side of that) and were on the tail end of a cyclone winding down with a lot less players in the game. I notice we have Mr Gappy today, let us contemplate the benefits of it being gappy #1. With his brother & sister to follow or is it merely a peasant who ploughs the fields with no birthright or next of kin to share in this transition & relocation to the lands of profitability. It's not a question, it's merely an observation. And yet by reading between the lines is a veiled question hidden in there, like the face of some Nubian beauty hidden behind the silky smoothness of a face covering in some fat guys harem? Who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.