VYS 1.32% 38.5¢ vysarn limited

chart , page-70

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Sorry I promised not to comment before the quarterly but just cannot help myself , just once .

A while back I was trying to get my point accross there was irrational exuberance around the stock and it needed to meet some milestones before people got so excited , and sugggested I envisaged a CR , and that forecsasts would notbe met , and as such the SP would pull back , despite my screams for anyone that agreed , all I got was criticism from those with different opinions imo exuberantly intoxicated with the blue sky MHM does have ....

The opposite appears to be occuring now , the long term holders are becoming less hopeful of $2 parties in the coming weeks or anticpating profits of magnitude to be forthcoming tomorrow , as such as one of few contrarians in the stock it is my opinion the stock could be getting cheap again , not ready to load up yet , but if my prediction is right , the quarterly will shake a few more sellers out and the CR may either be hinted at or completely discarded by the management and at such time , it is my view the stock will bounce

I think the CR price if it does occur is likely to be mid 60s , however if management can pull a rabbit out of the hat and get debt funding the SP will rally very quickly .

Just an opinion buy when everyone is selling and sell when everybody says to buy .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $161.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $346.2K 891.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16055 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.