PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

chart, page-12

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Some good points there Aka Hooter

T/A certainly has its place...particularly short to medium term.

This talk of 17 million and a run to 32 cents though is limited and devoid of the 'bigger picture' - in other words, in my opinion at least (which is just that;) its far too narrow.

It assumes news in one key area..not several that are expected for starters.

Not knocking T/A at all - just think PLV is much, much more than 17 million from what appears to be a somewhat cautious...(being very kind;) Timeone...

Some of us seem to be too fixated on the 35.5 cents (not you specifically aka..) that Timeone got their hands on...getting tired of that being constantly refered to as some kind of benchmark..?

Not in my book. The sooner PLV goes well beyond that the sooner we can forget about it as far as i'm concerned.

Fundamental thought might 'assume' that value is wayyy beyond the generous 35.5 placement.
    They would be right.

Cockatoo has literally come out of nowhere re the production 'opportunity', and with real barriers to entry into the sector/production now perhaps to many IO juniors, PLV certainly 'appears' to be moving strongly in the right direction....albeit without necessarily advocating it to all and sundry in the process.

No matter how small Cockatoo is, it does have a production profile and that has to be very good for PLV.

One thing I think we can be sure on is that management would not be sitting by the phone or on their hands waiting for Timeone to call....plan B, C, D etc might well be in the wings.

Strong interest in a project from elsewhere would do that.

Recall the Isthmus DSO and cheap start up to raise cash for Irvine beneficiation $$$?

Sounds like its now Cockatoo to me....and is Timeone 'necessary' for that?

Preferable perhaps - but surely not necessary. but then I clearly don't know.

(it aint 600 million to start producing from Cockatoo thats for sure)

Whats Cockatoo worth to PLV?

With talk of the longer term IO price being around $120 a tonne what are the estimated/ball park costs for Cockatoo..

anyone have a view on that?

PLV will come good. T/A or no T/A... Timeone or no Timeone.

Just my opinion of course ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.