AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

chart, page-164

1. 3,849 Posts.
    KC not trying to be a pri*ck about this but those numbers that keep getting thrown around about sales from Jan 01...

It's not that simple, as I've posted b4 my analysis shows that half that stock is simply churn from the 3 retailers, then there's the other seller to boot b4 you even think about intra/inter fund x'ings.

Likewise commentary re Bells... lol, they've been net sellers over the last 10days and the last 30 days.

There was always going to be big crossings on the close as the fundies re-weight in and out, at a predetermined price which is just one leg of what I was going on about weeks ago b4 I got shouted down by the poster quoting some brokers analysis.

BTW some of this was being suggested a couple of months ago so its not like no-one foresaw POH going 300 and what effect that would have on Simon wanting to re-weight too.

Still I've had my moments of turning out in a little sweater with pom poms and heels in the air so I won't be snide in bagging those that think that's all that matters.

Still... 50c by Xmas?... no doubt you'll know where that comes from.

Question is, is it going to be this xmas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.366K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60283238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.