AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

chart, page-232

1. 3,849 Posts.
    "I took particular annoyance at your shooting down the poster in question here where they put their balls on the line and made a predictive statement (that proved correct) rather than telling us what had happened."

Actually jm Canggu's "analysis" as you pointed out in your other post was actually just JPM's analysis (which I also happened to have at the time) not some far sighted "balls on the line" personal opinion. Anyone can parrot brokers private client analysis. Few claim it as their own after the fact when the SP has lost 70%, in fact most disown it when it's used as the basis for theories that prove blatantly 'WRONG"

BTW isn't that the sort of distortion that got the SP back below 10c not to mention the god like CEO repaying millions she supposedly stole from the co?

AT 8c you no longer have the rabid fanclub to cheer on every one of your attack posts....

As far as "telling us what had happened" after the fact I'll take my SELL call and all the abuse/bullying it got me over your righteousness and incorrect analysis, that is ONLY matched only by your losses ANY DAY

Why dont you ring Dave Segal and get him to buy you another 2m at 8c @ 2% commission? Too late?

He might have your beers with you.

OK now its time we all moved on.

my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.