AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Mak my guess is that ORBIS would have planned the trade even...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    Mak my guess is that ORBIS would have planned the trade even before they took on their share allocation.

An investment in POH is still highly speculative so when you are investing on behalf of others and therefore have to report regularly to your clients taking that conservative is IMO wise.

For example I look after some small investor friends - give them recommendations and do all their trading. The only way this is workable for me stress/pressure wise is to first sit them down and tell at what price I will buy and at what price (barring any unforseen circumstance) I will sell. This immediately gives them a profit target in their minds and they are very happy when it is reached.

No-one has ever been upset with me because the shares subsequently went higher. (A trade is a trade and you can begin and end a new one everyday.)

Personally I know the POH well enough to let my own investment run longer, besides it's my money.

However it's difficult to explain the significance and concept of the Dollar Party to the uninitiated. It would nonetheless be interesting to see how ORBIS would present a POH Dollar Party Target using spreadsheets, pie charts etc to it's shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.783K 594.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 96365901 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21872826 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.