AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

chart, page-74

1. 5,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    eworkz, not so sure if it selling to be on the safe side, but maybe just to make some profit now. I feel sorry for people like Esra, David or Harry who are sitting on nice profits but dare not sell a few shares to make a little bit of money themselves, because the shareholder base will think the world is about to collapse.

I don't have an issue with any shareholder making a profit. The problem I have is the perception that Orbis have been selling at a pre-determined price, without any urgency to allow the share price to rise on buyer demand. Almost taking no regard for other shareholders, but why would they care, as its not like the rest of the register helped get the price to over 20c, or did they ;)
    If they just took a bit of time, considering each 1c provides $10k extra per million shares, they might have made much more, whilst at the same time, not negatively impacting on the holders that helped get the price to where it is.
    I know they have no obligation to care about anyone else, but it wouldn't hurt to show a bit more consideration to the SP, considering also that they still hold 120 million.
    Inconsideration is an ugly trait, even in the business world. Arrogance is not far behind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 34784472 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 34738413 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.