GGE 0.00% 0.4¢ grand gulf energy limited

chart, page-4

1. 1,472 Posts.
    DougieDog,

I don't deal into the conspiracy theories about "holding prices down" etc etc. Nup plain baked beans traders piled in and piled out again and investors snapped up what they could.

The fact is you great comfort from doing the numbers because that gives you a fundamental feel for what GGE is worth. A shix load more than its trading at.

I expected the volume to die in the ass.

Its ok, and its good it traded at 4 again today..gap filled.

Now we have a new base at 5 which beats the hell out of 3.

So maybe the spudding of the Texas Tart or fast catchup on Vermillion will give it a nudge along.

I tell you this, after you go through the presentation Friday last, even the most ardent skeptic, would be forced to rethink.

Those magic words from Freeman that GGE wont have to raise capital over the next year and the cashflow of $3m per year and with all the buying of interests in wells we still got 5mill in the bank. Could not hope for a better base to build this oil company.

Who would have thought GGE would be in this nick when 12 months ago Mac boys saved this company from oblivion.

Did other note that Deseree is going to be a turnkey drill contract subject to negotiation. Beautiful. I sense thats why the delay in spudding.

Not fazed at all by current trading, except more volume is more exciting.

Oppies changing hands well. I am damn tempted to hook in some more.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.801M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.936K 483.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5112882 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4776727 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.