IMM 1.69% 30.0¢ immutep limited

chart

1. 7,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Well thanks guys for the ramping over the past 6 months. Its done no bloody good for the sp once again. Typical herd mentality i mentioned the other day. Most talked about and the fact stands there is no easy money here, blue sky when we list on the nasdaq or its undervalued. The gap opened last friday was a typical joke. On voluem just under 40m. I told you all the listing would do nothing for the sp. So now us longs have to once again put up with the volatility, but im glad i sold my trading lot, i can now buy back for cheaper and get some free stock. This has to trade at 23c to close the gap. Better still im better off not reading prr threads for a while, in a while it'll all die down, the gamblers will sell out and probably lose money, and hopefully prr can creep up under the radar and be too expensive for the gamblers looking for the quick mega profit that will never eventuate overnight as the majority of short term posters were expecting.
    Funny how 9/10 in here will plus up a martis but reject those who have a bit of runs on the board. I can't believe how some in here whom have stated that they have more than 10 years experience in the market we're saying blue sky and we'll be $1 or something like that for example! lol fairdinkum, obviously they have been seriously burnt in the market and rebuilt? I can't tell for sure but just ain't right.
    This is the way it has to be, if you don't like what i'm about to say just take it as good advice or trade something worthless.
    This is very liquid and must trade up on a gradual trend(ideally) if it wasn't ramped to high hell.
    So it's going to be a boring stock and being talked up invites the undesirables playing the newbies to short it.
    If it had 250m shares floating, then it may have had a $1 rise on an announcement but it wouldn't be a 25c stock to begin with, do you ppl understand this?
    It happens all the time on forums.
    Why don't you all pump up NOD for me? lol
    It is making money and will be double it's price in a few months once they release a new ceo ann and half year profit.
    Well ive said what i think, take it as telling it how it is in general.
    Gaps just about always close ppl.
    So ideally i'd like to see a hammer tomorrow to close the gap and close above more than half the previous weeks candle, otherwise we may have a dark cloud which is bearish for a few more weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $60.91K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 192203 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 73323 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.