AVH 0.41% $2.42 avita medical inc.

DVEous,'I expect' that with the sales figures coming out, if...

1. 149 Posts.
    DVEous,

'I expect' that with the sales figures coming out, if good, then we'll see a nice rise to early to mid 30's.

If not, we'll hang around mid to high 20's, until the good news and then we'll see the 'stampede'.

I'm no expert, just my opinion.

But remember, it doesn't have to happen this week. This is a long term hold in my book. Pretty sure it will come good, but just because it has rocketed just yet, doesn't mean it won't continue to grow.

And to reply to your message the other day, re 'Mr Complain-a-lot', don't be offended as it wasn't my intention. Was just a joke pointing out that you had twice posted complaining about the formatting of people's posts. Just found it quite funny.

I for one think you could be the most spritely of chaps.

And I encourage contrary views as it helps us all to consider the possibilities even if we don't agree with them.

The 'stampede to 50c and beyond', I think will happen, but won't be overnight... more of a gentle canter over the coming weeks/months.

Perhaps the Motley Fools report will highlight AVH and bring in new investors which could have a positive influence on SP. After the 'fools' predicted the rise of MAD, I think they will have a lot of readers willing to have a punt on their picks... fingers crossed their pick is AVH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.45 $2.41 $562.3K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82002 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 16 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.