PEK 4.55% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

chart, page-2

1. 90 Posts.

aaragon - Kudos for being honest about buying on the downhill slide. Your not Robinson Crusoe and I suspect that many Pekkers are emotionally involved with this stock and have done the same.

I normally have a strict policy of having tight stop-losses in place, but have been guilty of breaking my own rules when I firmly believe in the fundamentals of a company.

A good point in case is ABU ... like nearly all stocks lately, it is being sold down with no valid rhyme or reason ... I firmly believe in the upside and have been averaging down and, if I had some extra cash, I believe there are some great "bargains" to be had out there.

Whether or not our $averaging down pays off ... only time will tell.

Having said the previous, exactly 1 week ago I posted on the PEK forum that "I'm still looking for an entry point and my TA mate tells me that if PEK doesn't hold 29c, then the next support is 24c. Like I say, I'm keen on the fundamentals of PEK, but I'd rather wait 'til I see a reversal before I part with my well-earned ... I'll be watching very closely".

Well, my TA mate is advising me that if it breaks through that 24c mark (which it has atm), the next support is at 20c ... who would've thought?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.