PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

chart, page-86

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Statsman,

It is usually the ones that have a long term view on a company, "And of course balls of steel," that are reaping the rewards when they become available. And some of them can even reach their dreams retirement (Yes at an early age) because of that.

I know that not every long time holder will reach that stage in his/her's life, but there are some that will. And although no one, including me, can say that PLV is going to do the same thing for us, there are some chances are out there that it could.

I also do know full well that it would be like trying to be winning the lottery where not everyone wins. But, if one wants to have that chance, he/she will also have to buy a lottery ticket.

The traders on the other hand, they will be battling on and on, most of the time just scraping to make a living, will never make it IMO. And when they have seen that one of the stock they were invested in and sold out at a fraction of a cent gain, reaching those levels that could have turned their lives around, they then start posting that they wish they never did sell out. They then console themselves in saying that a profit is a profit.
    It may be good for them, but definitely not for me. I like a little gamble and the sharemarket is the place.

Good luck all. Only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.