AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi guys, firstly thanks for the comments. Its great if a few...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi guys, firstly thanks for the comments. Its great if a few people can drag something worthwhile out of my charts...

Deklares, no worries mate and for those of you that didnt catch it declares jumped on the charts thread and asked for an avb chart.
    Jako had a pretty detailed look at it and is well worth a look...He is a great chartist.

Toastman, ha ha thanks mate but im not a Guru but I will tell you who is later in this post...

Azlans, I use three platforms but you certainly dont need three.
    Ive just kinda aquired them over the yrs, all the charts you guys have seen can be reproduced on a free platform with a bit of time and effort...www.prorealtime.com

The VSA charts where I ramble on about bars and volumes etc are on the tradeguider RT platform. www.tradeguider.com

The MMA charts are on my metastock platform which was the most expensive and also the one i use the least these days, it is an extremely powerful platform that allows you to invent your own indicators via formula primers etc.
    after spending many yrs searching and attempting to invent the holy grail of indicators I came to the conclusion that in an ever changing market dynamic the holy grail is also ever changing and therefore un achievable.

The last few yrs has seen me simplify my charting to an unbelievably simple level which has produced some good results.
    So in conclusion if you like the charts i have produced you dont need to spend any money to reproduce them, you just need to build the foundation of solid trading plans stop losses etc and try to understand the indicators/bar recognition as intimately as posible...

FiendishRedbeard, I also have some potential supply entering around the 9c level...

Aceguaps, no probs mate I dont mind sharing at all.
    The MMA chart stands for multiple moving avg they are two groups of moving avgs the first group which represents the short term traders is the 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 or 15.
    The second group is the long term group representing the long term traders or invester 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 or 60 days.

Now i would love to say that this was one of the indicators i invented while searching for the holy grail but unfortunately this is not so...
    If you want to learn more go to www.guppytraders.com
    I know its a funny name but Daryl Guppy of guppy traders is the GURU of MMA.
    He has a few books and i recomend all of them except maybe "36 Strategies of the chinese"

He invented the MMA indicator and other great ways for trade entry and capital management built around and supporting the MMA indicator, really worth a look.
    However it is a lagging indicator and for that reason alone i dont trade this solely on its own, its great for breakout confirmation but my VSA analysis will pick the potential breakout much earlier.
    That being said for a longer term investor/holder holding for say over 3 months the MMA is awesome...

Niclou, are you refering to the huge volume on the thursday bar this week or are you predicting something special for next thursday?

All the best guys and gals...bye for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.