YTC 0.00% 23.0¢ ytc resources limited

chart

1. 192 Posts.
    Really like the fundamentals of YTC and have been holding for some time now. Currently trying to pick the right moment to buy another parcel.

Here is my interpretation of the YTC chart of late. Would welcome input from others.

*/ There has been a strong down-trend in recent months. Top line of this down trend is currently paralleled by 200 day MA. Both these lines will provide strong resistance on the way back up. 50 day MA is starting to come around.

*/ Price action has turned around for now on high volume around the beginning of August. Two gaps are open in this reversal at around 23.5cps and 2.70cps. I can't identify a typical reversal pattern, something that could be expected after such a pronounced down trend.

*/ Volume has died down a bit in recent days. Price is currently out of the Bollinger bands. MACD is bullish, RSI is trending towards overbought.

Here is my punt:

*/ There might be a retrace in days to come, with gaps being filled. Support at 19cps might even be retested setting up a nice double bottom before taking off again for good to the upside.

*/ This scenario might be facilitated by a CR which in my opinion can't be far off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.