NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

It was strange to see that Morning Star pattern was voided as it...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    It was strange to see that Morning Star pattern was voided as it was close to textbook. The only reason it would be voided was to fill the gap. Exactly what it did today. That gap had the gravitational pull of a dwarf star. It was event horizon and no escaping it was possible. It’s just another instance where TA rules and the SP has to conform as the TA dictates.

As the Phoenix rose from the ashes I’m now looking at this intently to see if at last this can finally head north ward. House keeping all finished, all open windows shut bar one small one to allow in a bit of fresh air. We can close that one once we are ready to commence the journey. Most importantly the TA is ready to give it’s permission for this to move. The FA is still the same, fortunately the TA has changed dramatically. The breaks are off and now we can roll.

If you think I’m here saying I told you so, that’s your prerogative. I’m actually more pointing out the vast superiority of TA over FA . I won’t be responding to any baits or flames as the chart speaks for itself.

All the best to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.